Friday, June 7, 2013

VIrtual Bee Quilt Block #3


Adding this post to WIP Wednesday and "What are you doing?" Block Hop (click on links in right column), because TODAY...I'm busy in my sewing room.

I am cutting out the pieces for Block 4.
Thought you'd like to see that the colors are working together (photo of 3) with the soft blue swirls for a background...

Wa-hoo!
It's FRIDAY, and I've finished another block for the Virtual Quilting Bee and Sassy Quilter's challenge.

This one went together very easily and was so fun!

My greatest challenge seems to be choosing the fabric for each particular block.

My stash is the Multidot & Delight Layer Cake.

I spend a considerable amount of time placing fabric here and there before I settle on the pieces.

To make things less confusing for me in this decision process, I begin each block with a background from the "soft blue swirls" fabric.
The instructions are awesome!
I don't know what the final result will be yet, but so far, these fabrics seem to be making a pleasing array of design.

I'm so glad I chose to join this Virtual Bee and Challenge!

If any reader still desires to jump in and join us, click on one of the links above and start cutting and assembling your blocks. Make sure to connect with us so we can see your blocks and join you in this fabulous group's
                 "oooh and ahhhh"!

No comments:

Post a Comment